Dear Parent or Guardian,
We have employed a new voice mail system and would like the staff to have knowledge of how it operates. When you are dialing school, please call______________. You will then be answered by a cheery voice from us that will give you a menu of options to meet your needs.
These options are:
1. To lie about why your child is absent, Press 1
2. To make excuses for why your child did not do his work, Press 2
3. To complain about what we do, Press 3
4. To cuss out staff members, Press 4
5. To ask why you didn't get needed information that was in your newsletter and several bulletins mailed to you, Press 5
6. If you want us to raise your child, Press 6
7. If you want to reach out and touch, slap, or hit someone, Press 7
If you really have an emergency, dial 9-1-1 because all these other lines will be busy.